About Hudson Gardens
6115 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
General Info: 303.797.8565 x 0 or 866.461.6556
Box Office: 303.405.6066 Option 2
The Hudson Gardens & Event Center is a picturesque 30 acres of natural beauty offering recreational, educational and rental opportunities for visitors of any age or interest.
Tickets are only available online or may be purchased at the Hudson Gardens' Box Office all day on the day of the event.
What Can You Bring?
- Factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Coolers, cloth bags, picnic baskets – must be within patron’s seating area or placed under chair
- Lawn chairs that do not extend higher than the shoulders of the person seated in the chair
- Blankets or tarps (no larger than 3’ x 5’)
- Personal-sized umbrellas
- Eating utensils – table knives, forks, spoons
- Serving utensils
- Sealed juice boxes for children
- Filled plastic baby bottles (formula/milk) when a baby is present
What Not To Bring?
- All beverages (including alcohol), with the exception of factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Marijuana (all forms)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Any container of liquid other than factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Large umbrellas, free-standing umbrellas, personal canopies, tents of any size
- Pets, with the exception of documented service animals
- Bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards
- Weapons, or items that may be construed as weapons (knives, pepper spray, water pistols, stun guns, concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Drones or remote-controlled flying devices
- Fireworks, candles, or barbecues
- Smoking in any form, including e-cigarettes and vape pens, is strictly prohibited
- All items are subject to inspection
- Hudson Gardens’ management reserves final decision on items brought into the amphitheater
- Hudson Gardens' security teams may request that items be removed from the seating area of the amphitheater so that all guests may be accommodated